Indications: Nourishing Yin and Kidney. It is used for kidney yin loss, dizziness, tinnitus, waist and knee weakness, bone steaming and hot flashes, night sweats and nocturnal emission.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Liuwei Dihuang Wan
Chinese Pinyin: Liuwei Dihuang Wan
[Ingredients] Rehmannia glutinosa, wine tincture, peony skin, yam, Poria, Alisma. The excipient is honey.
[Character] This product is brown-black water honey pill; sweet and sour.
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 6 grams at a time, twice a day.
[Adverse reaction] Unclear
[Taboo] Not clear yet
1. Avoid difficult to digest food.
2. Patients with cold and fever should not take it.
3. People with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Children, pregnant women and lactating women should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 4 weeks, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. Do not take this product when its properties change.
8. Children must use under adult supervision.
9. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 10 x 6g / bag / box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z21021728
[Date of revision of manual] December 01, 2015