Indications: Shugan heat, spleen and nourishing blood. It is used for liver stagnation and blood deficiency, liver and spleen disagreement, pain in both sides, dizziness, dizziness, lack of food, irregular menstruation, and umbilical abdominal pain.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Jiawei Xiaoyao Pill
Phonetic script (Hanyu Pinyin): Jiawei Xiaoyao Wan
[Ingredients] Bupleurum, Angelica, Paeonia lactiflora, Atractylodes macrocephala (bran fry), Poria, Licorice, Peony Peel, Gardenia (Ginger), Mint The accessory is ginger juice.
[Character] This product is yellow-brown water pill; sweet taste.
[Specifications] 6 grams per 100 pills
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 6 grams at a time, twice a day.
[Adverse reaction] Unclear
[Taboo] Not clear yet
1. Avoid cold and greasy and indigestible food.
2. Keep your mood optimistic and don't be angry or angry during taking the medicine.
3. People with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Usually menstruation is normal, sudden excessive menstrual flow, prolonged menstruation, or menstrual flow, after menstrual errors, or irregular vaginal bleeding should go to the hospital for treatment.
5. Severe umbilical abdominal pain should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. Children, elderly and frail, pregnant women, lactating women and those with excessive menstrual flow should take it under the guidance of a physician.
7. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
10. Children must use under adult supervision.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Closed and moisture-proof.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 10 x 6g / bag / box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z21021218
[Date of Instruction Manual] February 10, 2018