Indications: Regulating Qi and nourishing blood, warming menstruation and regulating menstruation. It is used for irregular menstruation and dysmenorrhea caused by blood deficiency, qi stagnation, and hypothermia.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
This product contains mugwort (charcoal)
Common name: Ai Fu Nuan Gong Wan
【Ingredients】 Mugwort leaves (charcoal), vinegar scented, made of dogwood, cinnamon, angelica, Chuanxiong, Baiji (wine fried), Dihuang, Astragalus root, continued off The excipient is honey.
[Character] This product is a dark brown to black Xiaomi Pill.
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 9 grams at a time, 2 to 3 times a day.
[Adverse reaction] Unclear
[Taboo] Not clear yet
1. Avoid cold food, it is not advisable to take a cold shower.
2. Patients with cold and fever should not take it.
3. People with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Adolescent girls and menopausal women should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
5. Usually menstruation is normal, sudden menstruation occurs suddenly, or after menstruation is wrong, or irregular vaginal bleeding should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. For the treatment of dysmenorrhea, it is advisable to start taking the medicine 3 to 5 days before menstruation, even for 1 week. If fertility requirements should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
7. Those who do not reduce dysmenorrhea after taking the medicine, or severe dysmenorrhea, should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. Treatment of irregular menstruation, no symptoms relieved after taking medication for 1 month, should go to the hospital for treatment.
9. For those who are allergic to this product, use it with caution.
10. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 14 x 9g / bag / box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z21021633
[Date of revision of manual] December 01, 2015