Function Indications: nourishing blood and qi, regulating menstruation. For anemia and weakness, post-ill, postpartum blood deficiency, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Angelica Tune Film
Phonetic script: Danggui Tiaojing Pian
[Ingredients] Angelica, Rehmannia glutinosa, Chuanxiong, Codonopsis, Radix Angelicae, Licorice, Astragalus The auxiliary materials are starch and magnesium stearate.
[Properties] This product is a film-coated tablet, which is brownish yellow to tan after removing the coating; it is fragrant and slightly astringent.
[Specifications] Each piece weighs 0.4 grams
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 5 tablets at a time, 2 to 3 times a day.
[Adverse reaction] Unclear
[Taboo] Not clear yet
1. Avoid cold and cold food.
2. Not suitable for colds.
3. Use with caution in diabetic patients.
4. People with excessive menstruation should not take this medicine.
5. Usually menstruation is normal, sudden menstrual flow appears suddenly, or after menstrual error, or irregular vaginal bleeding should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. Take according to the usage and dosage. Consult a physician for long-term use.
7. If the symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for two weeks, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
10. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
11. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed in a cool and dry place (not more than 20ºC)
[Packing] Polyvinyl chloride solid medicinal hard tablets + aluminum foil for pharmaceutical packaging, 3x15 tablets / board / box.
[Validity] 18 months
[Executive standards] State Food and Drug Administration Standard YBZ04932008
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20080188
[Date of revision of manual] November 6, 2008