Indications: Dissolve the dampness, regulate qi and neutralize. It is used for exogenous cold, stagnation of internal injuries, headache, faintness, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea, and gastrointestinal cold.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
This product contains Pinellia ternata
Common name: Huoxiangzhengqi Dropping Pill
Phonetic script: Huoxiang Zhengqi Diwan
[Ingredients] Atractylodes lancea, Chenpi, Jianghoupu, Paeonia lactiflora, Poria, big belly, raw Pinellia ternata, licorice extract, patchouli oil, perilla leaf oil Auxiliary materials: polyethylene glycol, film coating premix.
[Properties] This product is a film-coated drip pill, which is yellowish brown to brown after removing the coating; it is fragrant, spicy, slightly sweet, and bitter.
[Specifications] 2.6 grams per bag
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 1-2 bags at a time, twice a day.
[Adverse reactions] This product may cause nausea, vomiting, rash, itching, dizziness, etc.
[Contraindications] Those who are allergic to this product and its ingredients are prohibited.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and spicy, cold, and greasy foods, and the diet should be light.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time during the medication.
3. People with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Children, pregnant women, lactating women should be used with caution and under the guidance of a physician; elderly and infirm should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Patients with severe vomiting and diarrhea should go to the hospital in time.
6. This product contains Pinellia ternate. It should be taken strictly according to the usage and dosage. It should not be taken in excess or for a long time. After the medication, if the adverse reactions described in the instructions or other discomfort occur, the drug should be discontinued, and those with severe symptoms should go to the hospital in time.
7. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
10. Children must use under adult supervision.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed in a cool and dry place.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 4 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film, 6 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 9 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film for packaging, 15 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film, 18 bags per box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20000048
[Date of revision of manual] March 16, 2018