Indications: appetizer and digestion. It is used for loss of appetite, indigestion, and abdominal distension caused by stoppage in the food product.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist.
Common name: Big Hawthorn Pill
Phonetic script (Hanyu Pinyin): Dashanzha Wan
[Ingredients] Hawthorn, Liushen Qu (Bran Fried), Fried Malt. The excipient is honey.
[Character] This product is brownish red or brown big honey pill; sour and sweet.
[Specifications] 9 grams per pill
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 1 to 2 pills at a time, 1 to 3 times a day;
[Adverse reaction] Unclear
[Taboo] Not clear yet
1. Diet should be light, avoid alcohol and spicy, cold, greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time during the medication.
3. Weak spleen and stomach, no accumulation of stagnation and loss of appetite are not applicable.
4. People with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Children, pregnant women, lactating women, elderly and infirm should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
6. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
7. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
8. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
9. Children must use under adult supervision.
10. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
11. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 10 x 9 g / pill / bag.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film for pharmaceutical packaging, 30 x 9 g / pill / bag.
Polyvinyl chloride solid pharmaceutical tablets + aluminum foil for pharmaceutical packaging, 10 x 9 g / pill / box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene film for pharmaceutical packaging, 20 x 9 g / pill / barrel.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z10800001
[Date of revision of manual] December 01, 2015