Indications: Relieve the fever. It is used for exogenous fever, fever, redness, headaches, dry mouth and thirst.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Chaihu Diwan
Chinese Pinyin: Chaihu Diwan
[Ingredients] Bupleurum. Auxiliary materials: polyethylene glycol, film coating premix.
[Properties] This product is a film-coated drip pill, showing brown to brown-black after removing the coating; gas specific, slightly bitter.
[Specifications] 0.551 grams per bag
[Usage and Dosage] Contains 1 bag each time, 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Not clear.
[Contraindications] Those who are allergic to this product are prohibited.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold and greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time during the medication.
3. Hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, kidney disease and other chronic diseases should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
4. Children, pregnant women, lactating women, elderly and infirm should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Patients with fever over 38.5 ℃ should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
7. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
8. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
9. Children must use under adult supervision.
10. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
11. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed and kept in a cool (not more than 20 ℃) dry place.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 6 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 9 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film, 10 bags per box.
[Validity] 36 months
-768(Z-099)-2004(Z)-2006 [Executive standards] State Food and Drug Administration National Drug Standard WS 3 -768 (Z-099) -2004 (Z) -2006
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20020053
[Date of revision of instruction manual] June 02, 2017