Function Indications: clearing heat and detoxifying, cooling blood and swallowing throat, swelling. It is used for fever poisoning, sore throat, and tonsillitis and mumps.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Banlangen effervescent tablet
Chinese Pinyin: Banlangen Paotengpian
[Ingredients] Banlangen. Excipients: tartaric acid, sodium bicarbonate, aspartame, xylitol.
[Character] This product is a light brown yellow to brown effervescent tablet with white spots evenly distributed on the surface; sweet and slightly bitter.
[Specifications] Each piece weighs 4.5 grams
[Usage and Dosage] Heat the water in an appropriate amount and take it orally after the effervescent dissolves. 0.5 to 1 tablet at a time, 3 to 4 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Not clear.
[Taboo] is not clear.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold and greasy food.
2. It is not advisable to take nourishing proprietary Chinese medicines at the same time as taking the medicine.
3. It is not suitable for people with cold and cold. It is characterized by severe chills, mild fever, no sweat, nasal congestion, clear nose, not thirsty, and thin white sputum.
4. People with severe chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, kidney disease, pregnant women or patients who are receiving other treatments should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. After taking the medicine for 3 days, if there is no improvement in symptoms, or if fever and cough become worse, and other symptoms such as chest tightness, palpitations, etc. should be seen in the hospital.
6. Take according to the usage and dosage. Children, elderly and physically weak should take it under the guidance of a physician.
7. Consult your physician for continuous use.
8. Those who are allergic to this product are prohibited, and those with allergies should use it with caution.
9. It is forbidden to take the medicine when its properties change.
10. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
11. Please keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
12. If you are taking other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
13. There is desiccant in the bottle cap to prevent accidental eating.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed in a cool and dry place.
Keep the cap tightly closed to avoid heat and humidity.
[Packing] Packed with oral solid medicinal high-density polyethylene bottles and oral solid medicinal low-density polyethylene moisture-proof combined bottle caps, each containing 6 tablets.
Oral solid medicinal high-density polyethylene bottles and oral solid medicinal low-density polyethylene moisture-proof combined bottle caps are packed in packs of 10 tablets each.
[Validity] 18 months
[Executive Standards] State Food and Drug Administration, National Drug Standard YBZ04012005-2009Z
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20050600
[Date of revision of the manual] October 13, 2017