Indications: clearing heat and detoxifying, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Used for sore throat caused by wind-heat syndrome of upper respiratory tract infection.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Andrographolide Drop Pills
Chinese Pinyin: Chuanxinlianneizhi Diwan
[Ingredients] andrographolide. Auxiliary materials: polyethylene glycol, film coating premix.
[Character] This product is a yellow coated dripping pill, which is white after removing the coating; it has a bitter taste.
[Specifications] Each bag contains andrographolide 0.15 g
[Usage and Dosage] Oral. 1 bag at a time, 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Not clear.
[Contraindications] Those who are allergic to this product are prohibited.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, spicy, fishy food.
2. It is not advisable to take warm supplementary Chinese medicine at the same time during the medication.
3. Use with caution in pregnant women, children should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Spleen and stomach deficiency and cold stools should be used with caution.
5. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
8. Children must use under adult supervision.
9. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] shading and sealed.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 6 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 9 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene film for pharmaceutical packaging, 12 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film for packaging, 15 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 21 bags per box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20040078
[Date of revision of instruction manual] June 02, 2017