Indications: Tongqiao Shunqi, cough and phlegm. For cough, phlegm, shortness of breath, asthma caused by acute bronchitis and acute pharyngitis.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
This product contains caffeine
Common name: Tankejing Pills
Phonetic script (Hanyu Pinyin): Tankejing Diwan
[Ingredients] Bellflower, Polygala, Borneol, Bitter Almond, Galla, Licorice, Caffeine. Auxiliary materials are: polyethylene glycol, stevia, sodium benzoate, and film coating premix.
[Properties] This product is a film-coated drip pill, which is light yellow to dark yellow after removing the coating; it has a clear fragrance and a slightly sweet taste.
[Specifications] Each pill weighs 33 mg (equivalent to 8.75 mg of decoction pieces, containing 1.99 mg of caffeine)
[Usage and Dosage] With clothing. 10 pills at a time, 6 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Sinus arrhythmia occasionally occurs after administration.
1. Avoid pregnant women.
2. Disable all those who are allergic to caffeine.
3. Disabled in patients with gastric ulcer.
4. Patients with sick sinus node syndrome are contraindicated.
1. This product contains caffeine. If you take other caffeine-containing drugs or food at the same time, it may cause nausea, headache, insomnia and other adverse reactions caused by caffeine.
2. Used with caution in patients with arrhythmia.
3. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold and greasy food.
4. It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time.
5. Diabetics and those with diarrhea due to spleen and stomach deficiency should be taken with caution. Patients with chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, etc. should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
6. Children have the risk of inhaling the trachea when taking it, and there is no research data on the safety and effectiveness of children. They should be used with caution and under the guidance of a physician; lactating women and the elderly and infirm should be under the guidance of a physician Take.
7. Patients with bronchiectasis, lung abscess, pulmonary heart disease, tuberculosis, etc. should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. Take strictly according to the usage and dosage, this product should not be taken for a long time.
9. Symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for 3 days. You should go to the hospital for treatment.
10. For those who are allergic to this product, it is forbidden, and those with allergies should be used with caution.
11. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
12. Children must use under adult supervision.
13. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
14. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. Isoniazid and meprobamate can promote the effectiveness of caffeine, increasing the latter's concentration in the brain tissue by 55%, while the concentration in the liver and kidney is reduced; oral contraceptives may slow caffeine clearance.
2. Drug interactions may occur if used concurrently with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed in a cool place
[Packaging] oral solid medical high-density polyethylene bottle. 120 pills / bottle x 1 bottle / box.
Oral solid medicinal high-density polyethylene bottle. 120 pills / bottle x 2 bottles / box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive Standards] State Food and Drug Administration National Drug Standard YBZ00682012 and Drug Supplement Application Approval Approval Number: 2017B02818
[Approval number] National Medicine Standard Z20120029
[Date of revision of manual] January 02, 2019