Function Indications: nourishing blood and liver, promoting blood circulation. It is used for headaches caused by blood deficiency, liver dysfunction, dizziness, upset, irritability, and insomnia.
Please read the instructions carefully and use as directed or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
Common name: Yangxue Brain Granules / Yangxue Brain Pills
Phonetic script: Yangxue Qingnao Keli / Yangxue Qingnao Wan
[Ingredients] Nourishing Serum Brain Granules: Angelica, Chuanxiong, Paeonia lactiflora, Rehmannia glutinosa, Uncaria rhynchophylla, Sophora henryi, Prunella, Cassia, Mother of Pearl, Yanhusuo, Asarum. The excipients are: dextrin and steviol.
Nourishing Serum Brain Pills: Angelica, Chuanxiong, Paeonia lactiflora, Rehmannia glutinosa, Uncaria rhynchophylla, Bloodleaf Vinegar, Prunella vulgaris, Cassia seed, Mother of pearl, Yanhusuo, Asarum. The auxiliary materials are: microcrystalline cellulose, film coating premix.
[Character] Nourishing serum brain granules: This product is light brown yellow to brown granules; slightly sweet.
Nourishing serum brain pill: This product is a film-coated concentrated pill, which is dark brown to brown-black after removing the coating; it is slightly airy and has a special taste.
[Specifications] Nourishing serum brain particles: 4 grams per bag
Nourishing serum brain pills: 2.5 g per bag
[Usage and Dosage] Nourishing Serum Brain Granules: Orally, 4 grams at a time, 3 times a day.
Nourishing Serum Brain Pills: Oral, 1 bag at a time, 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Post-marketing monitoring data show that the product can see the following adverse reactions: rash, pruritus, nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain, burning sensation, dry mouth, dizziness, headache, bloating, tinnitus, palpitation, palpitations, Lower blood pressure and abnormal liver biochemical indicators.
1. Disable pregnant women.
2. Disabled patients with liver decompensation.
3. Those who are allergic to this product and its ingredients are prohibited.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy and greasy food.
2. This product has a mild antihypertensive effect, and should be used with caution in patients with hypotension.
3. Use with caution in patients with liver disease.
4. Patients with chronic diseases such as kidney disease and diabetes should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Children, lactating women, old and infirm should be taken under the guidance of a physician.
6. When an adverse reaction occurs when using this product, the drug should be discontinued and seek medical attention in a timely manner.
7. Symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 3 days, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
8. Take strictly according to the usage and dosage, this product should not be taken for a long time.
9. For those who are allergic to this product, use it with caution.
10. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Packaging] Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound packaging film, 9 bags per box.
Polyester / aluminum / polyethylene compound film for packaging, 15 bags per box.
[Validity] 36 months
[Executive standards] The first edition of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015
[Approval number] nourishing serum brain particles: Chinese medicine standard word Z10960082
Nourishing Serum Brain Pill: Chinese Medicine Standard Z20063808
[Date of revision of instruction manual] March 18, 2019